Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Entrepreneurial Leadership through Cross-Sector CollaborationStarting 15 & 16 January 2015Glasgow City CentreExplore leadership challenges and opportunities faced across sectors | Gain valuable insight from social enterprise and family business practitioners | Create shared strategies for local growth and community resiliencemore information
- Developing Sustainable Sports Clubs in GlasgowStarting 17 & 18 January 2015Glasgow City CentreDevelop your understanding of a sustainable business model | Enhance your entrepreneurial skills to achieve effective approaches to growth | Develop practical skills to promote, market and grow your organisation more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.