Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Marketing Your Social Enterprise8 & 9 September 2014Aros, PortreeAre you working on a great idea for a social enterprise? It is critical to ensure that your potential customers and the environment will support your idea and that their needs and motivations align with your strategic marketing decision-making. more information
- Pre-Start Leadership9 September 2014The Melting Pot, EdinburghDevelop your confidence and knowledge of leadership styles and approaches | Engage and network with learners at similar stages of development | Discover approaches to motivating and maintaining commitment more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.