Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Action Learning Starts 24 & 25 November 2014ForresShare problems and challenges with the support of your peer group | Build on your abilities in active listening and effective questioning | Develop your skills and confidence in running action learning setsmore information
- Emerging Leaders Residential 24 - 27 November 2014Coul House, ContinDevelop your strengths and skills as a leader | Use coaching and action learning to tackle problems | Explore and find solutions to the real issues or challenges you face | Gain insight from sharing experiences with peers in similar positionsmore information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.