Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Pre-Start Leadership4 December 2014Brag Enterprises, FifeDevelop your confidence and knowledge of leadership styles and approaches | Engage and network with learners at similar stages of development | Discover approaches to motivating and maintaining commitment more information
- Award in Leadership for Teachers & Education PractitionersStarting 4 & 5 DecemberQuirang Lodge, Skye Understand and reflect on your leadership in context of challenges you face | Gain clarity on setting direction for you work and communicating change | Develop your skills in engaging with partnership working more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.