Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Understanding Social Enterprise in Schools21 or 22 October 2014Western IslesUnderstand key concepts and values of social enterprise | Gain vital skills and knowledge to set up a social enterprise in your school | Support young people discover and develop entrepreneurial skills | English- and Gaelic-medium programmes more information
- Measuring Social Impact23 October 2014The Tower Building, DundeeUnderstand the concept of social impact in context of your organisation | Gain an understanding of two main frameworks for measuring social value | Identify the best social impact measurement process for your organisationmore information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.