Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Coaching Programme 2014 - 15Edinburgh, or other agreed venueA new programme available for previous Academy learners. Our Coaching Programme is an opportunity for you to continue your development and receive 1:1 coaching sessions where you will have the space and support needed to consider thoughts, issues and ideamore information
- Starting Your Social EnterpriseStarts 27 & 28 July 2014Castletown Hotel, Castletown, North ThursoDevelop your understanding of social enterprise | Build confidence in developing and implementing marketing strategy Gain clarity about key financial concepts and statements | Practical look at business planningmore information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.