We deliver learning and development programmes in leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact measurement.
Using action learning and coaching we support individuals and organisations working for social purpose to develop themselves and meet the challenges of change and growth.Find out more about us...
- Preparing for the Procurement ProcessSpring 2013Scottish BordersAn excellent opportunity for you to assess your organisation’s readiness to bid for public sector contracts.more information
- Start Your Social Enterprise27 & 28 May | 6 & 7 June | 10 & 11 JuneTweed Horizons | Scottish BordersDevelop your entrepreneuship skills and mindest on this unique opportunity for 16 - 24 year olds in the Scottish Bordersmore information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.