Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)25 & 26 August 2014DurnessDevelop a working knowledge of the principles and stages of the Social Return on Investment framework and make connections between SROI and the work of your organisation.more information
- Social Accounting and Audit (SAA)27 & 28 August 2014Coul House, ContinSocial Accounting and Audit (SAA) can revolutionise the way you manage your organisation. It is a process that creates a flexible framework to help your organisation to fully account for its social, environmental and economic impacts, as well as report onmore information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.