Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Leading Edge 2014-15Starts 9 & 10 September 2014EdinburghDesigned to build your leadership skills in line with the unique issues and challenges facing chief executives in the third sector, Leading Edge supports you as you deal with a range of staff, client and stakeholder expectations. more information
- Understanding Social Enterprise in Schools16 September 2014Howden Park Centre, LivingstonUnderstand key concepts and values of social enterprise | Gain vital skills and knowledge to set up a social enterprise in your school | Support young people discover and develop entrepreneurial skills more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.