Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Starting Your Social Enterprise - Northern IrelandComing SoonLough Neagh Discovery Centre, LurganThis intensive business planning programme is for established organisations in Northern Ireland setting up a trading arm or converting to a social enterprise model. It is a comprehensive and practical programme where you will develop business knowledge anmore information
- Developing Your Social Enterprise - Northern IrelandComing SoonWork West, Belfast, County AntrimThis comprehensive learning experience aims to develop knowledge and skills of established social enterprises in Northern Ireland that have been trading for 2 to 3 years, to facilitate the growth and development of their organisations.more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.