Do you make time for learning to improve the performance of your organisation? Have you ever thought about how you learn best?
Experience our learning programmes and develop your leadership, entrepreneurship and social impact with peers in your local area.Find out more about us...
- Teisteanas ann an Ceannardas (GAELIC)Tòisich 3 agus 4 An Giblean 2014 GlasgowBrosnaich do chomasan ceannardais. Thèid am program a libhrigeadh tro mheadhan na Gàidhlig le stuthan teagaisg an da chuid ann an Gàidhlig agus ann am Beurla.more information
- Award in Leadership GaelicBeginning 3 & 4 April 2014GlasgowOn this programme, you will gain invaluable insight into what it takes to become a leader and the qualities of vision, inspiration, and empowering others that this role embodies.more information
- Ted Talk: Ken Robinson An inspiring and witty talk about creativity in education.
- Ted Talk: Simon Sinek How great leaders inspire action.
- Our 10 worst listening habits ...and how to cure them.
- Marketing Planning Tool A free online tool from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- HBR: Making Sure Your Employees Succeed Some team development advice from Amy Gallo, Harvard Business Review.
- World of Work Do you know what your strengths are?
- BBC: The Growth Mindset Those who think geniuses are born and not made should think again.
- Alltop - Top Social Entrepreneurship News A one stop shop for social enterprise news.
- Prove and Improve Online and practical tool to help you to measure social impact.
- Scottish SPCA Website A beautiful website full of beautiful animals.